Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

6 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

I'm rather bored today so I thought I'd tell a joke I just came up with. Sorry that this is off topic. 😛 I hope it brightens the rest of your day(s). Here it is:

A bank robber was recently caught and brought into police custody. He was charged with not wearing a proper protective mask, putting anyone who got into contact with him at risk. He was promised that he'll be able to return to the bank for the rest of the money once he purchases the appropriate faceware.

where i live you get charged if you don't wear a facemask if say you are robbing a bank! BUT YOU WILL ALSO GET CHARGED IF YOU DO!

Im not joking...

don't get any ideas

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

4 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

I'm rather bored today so I thought I'd tell a joke I just came up with. Sorry that this is off topic. 😛 I hope it brightens the rest of your day(s). Here it is:

A bank robber was recently caught and brought into police custody. He was charged with not wearing a proper protective mask, putting anyone who got into contact with him at risk. He was promised that he'll be able to return to the bank for the rest of the money once he purchases the appropriate faceware.

where i live you get charged if you don't wear a facemask if say you are robbing a bank! BUT YOU WILL ALSO GET CHARGED IF YOU DO!

don't get any ideas