Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
STyK_

STyK_

2 hours ago, beerfly said:

Indeed, it is a system that is a work in progress, it will be interesting when bandits are added for example. How will their behavior be when they meet a horde for example, or if we have a quest of where we should clear bandits from a building, and some random horde decide to join the party. (and that is just a small example of situations)

Who is gonna kill who, who is gonna act viciously hungry for brains or for duke coins and territory. 

We`re about to see. 

Btw the slogan of us biologists is #lifealwaysfindsaway, good one. 

I think bandits should be AI players, they should definitely fight zombies and zombies should fight them. It will create unique scenarios. If I see a bandit in the woods fighting a zed I'm going in for the cheap shot while hes busy with the zed with the hopes of getting so loot, bandits should do the same thing, just as it would be in Pvp with zeds being the common enemy.

This could create problems like a group of raiders trying to get to your base running into zeds but that can be easily fixed, spawn them next to or near the player base like they do with the spider on day 5 night or spawn them in on a random edge of the chunk.

Clearing bandits that have similar weapons to yours will add a hole new dynamic to the game and having a horde role in during a fire fight would be the icing on the cake.

Like players cheesy strategies alone should not work on Bandits. People have been building walls around fortifications for how many thousands of years, seems to me if we got stone aged like this we would be reverting back to old ways making a solid perimeter a defense mandatory but nothing would stop the player from opening up the doors or purposely destroying a wall portion to there fortification on horde night to let the horde in for they're cheese strategy to work.

As the game stage gets higher a group of bandit should be showing up with a rocket launcher tapping on your defenses meaning business and pissed off you've been alive killing and evading them for so long.

This is all IMO of course. How I see the game should be often seems to scare others so we'll se how good TFP want to make them.

STyK_

STyK_

Indeed, it is a system that is a work in progress, it will be interesting when bandits are added for example. How will their behavior be when they meet a horde for example, or if we have a quest of where we should clear bandits from a building, and some random horde decide to join the party. (and that is just a small example of situations)

Who is gonna kill who, who is gonna act viciously hungry for brains or for duke coins and territory. 

We`re about to see. 

I think bandits should be AI players, they should definitely fight zombies and zombies should fight them. It will create unique scenarios. If I see a bandit in the woods fighting a zeds I'm going in for the cheap shot while hes busy with the zed with the hopes of getting so loot, bandits should do the same thing, just as it would be in Pvp with zeds being the common enemy.

This could create problems like a group of raiders trying to get to your base running into zeds but that can be easily fixed, spawn them next to or near the player base like they do with the spider on day 5 night or spawn them in on a random edge of the chunk.

Clearing bandits that have similar weapons to yours will add a hole new dynamic to the game and having a horde role in during a fire fight would be the icing on the cake.

Like players cheesy strategies alone should not work on Bandits. People have been building walls around fortifications for how many thousands of years, seems to me if we got stone aged like this we would be reverting back to old ways making a solid perimeter a defense mandatory but nothing would stop the player from opening up the doors or purposely destroying a wall portion to there fortification on horde night to let the horde in for they're cheese strategy to work.

As the game stage gets higher a group of bandit should be showing up with a rocket launcher tapping on your defenses meaning business and pissed off you've been alive killing and evading them for so long.

This is all IMO of course. How I see the game should be often seems to scare others so we'll se how good TFP want to make them.

STyK_

STyK_

We`re about to see. 

I think bandits should be AI players, they should definitely fight zombies and zombies should fight them. I will create unique scenarios. If I see a bandit in the woods fighting a zeds I'm going in for the cheap shot while hes busy with the zed with the hopes of getting so loot, bandits should do the same thing, just as it would be in Pvp with zeds being the common enemy.