Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Hedge

Hedge

2 hours ago, Pegasus said:

And if i can figure out how to fix a generator to run the coffee pot, I'm pretty sure I could figure out how to fix the Mr. Coffee I scavenged from my neighbor's house, right after I shot their rotten corpses and their ugly little dog.  Heck, it can't be that complicated, it's a heating element and some wires and tube thingies.  Heck, I could probably find a dozen of working ones in the nearest Walmart, which I would raid at the first sign of trouble. Actually, i will add them to the list of things to scavenge from Walmart at the first sign of an apocalypse.  Must have coffee.

You won't make it back with all that stuff because there will be campers at the traders. Real life is pvp. 

Hedge

Hedge

2 hours ago, Pegasus said:

And if i can figure out how to fix a generator to run the coffee pot, I'm pretty sure I could figure out how to fix the Mr. Coffee I scavenged from my neighbor's house, right after I shot their rotten corpses and their ugly little dog.  Heck, it can't be that complicated, it's a heating element and some wires and tube thingies.  Heck, I could probably find a dozen of working ones in the nearest Walmart, which I would raid at the first sign of trouble. Actually, i will add them to the list of things to scavenge from Walmart at the first sign of an apocalypse.  Must have coffee.

You won't make it back with all that stuff because there will be campers at the traders. Real life is pvp.