Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SeabeeMan

SeabeeMan

Hello Guys,

A19 is looking awesome of course.  You all got me Hooked since Alpha 2.0 with over 14,000 hours on your game now you can say I dont have much of a life at home lol.  I do run a few servers and I just wanted to say THANK YOU Sooo much for allowing us to FINALLY add our own Localization File in our Modlets and push them to the Clients.  I have been wanting to add in Descriptions for such a very long time.

Now....   If you all would also allow icons to pass to the clients as well that would be great too :) 

I  take pride in making my servers a place where nobody has to download a package from us to play on our servers.  I use the in-game icons you have to anything new we create on our servers I just do color changes and you do have to have a imagination to why we picked a certain icon.   I would LOVE though, to be able to make up a icon pack of some sort and put it on the server and it would push to the clients.  So many people out there do not understand how to make a Mods Folder and how to install anything on their own systems and this is why we do what we do.

I hope you take this into consideration in the future this would be such a awesome thing....

Once again Thank You for making such a Great Game Guys.

SeabeeMan....

SeabeeMan

SeabeeMan

Hello Guys,

A19 is looking awesome of course.  You all got me Hooked since Alpha 2.0 with over 14,000 hours on your game now you can say I dont have much of a life at home lol.  I do run a few servers and I just wanted to say THANK YOU Sooo much for allowing us to FINALLY add our own Localization File in our Modlets and push them to the Clients.  I have been wanting to add in Descriptions for such a very long time.

Now....   If you all would also allow icons to pass to the clients as well that would be great too :) 

I  take pride in making my servers a place where nobody has to download a package from us to play on our servers.  I use the in-game icons you have to anything new we create on our servers I just do color changes and you do have to have a imagination to why we picked a certain icon.   I would LOVE though, to be able to make up a icon pack of some sort and put it on the server and it would push to the clients.  So many people out there do not understand how to make a Mods Folder and how to install anything on their own systems and this is why we do what we do.

I hope you take this into consideration in the future this would be such a awesome thing....j

SeabeeMan....

SeabeeMan

SeabeeMan

Hello Guys,

I  take pride in making my servers a place where nobody has to download a package from us to play on our servers.  I use the in-game icons you have to anything new we create on our servers I just do color changes and you do have to have a imagination to why we picked a certain icon.   I would LOVE though to be able up make up a icon pack of some sort and put it on the server and it would push to the clients.  So many people out there do not understand how to make a Mods Folder and how to install anything on their own systems and this is why we do what we do.

I hope you take this into consideration in the future this would be such a awesome thing....j

SeabeeMan....

SeabeeMan

SeabeeMan

Hello Guys,

A19 is looking awesome of course.  You all got me Hooked since Alpha 2.0 with over 14,000 hours on your game now you can say I dont have much of a life at home lol.  I do run a few servers and I just wanted to say THAN YOU Sooo much for allowing us to FINALLY add our own Localization File in our Modlets and push them to the Clients.  I have been wanting to add in Descriptions for such a very long time.

I  take pride in making my servers a place where nobody has to download a package from us to play on our servers.  I use the in-game icons you have to anything new we create on our servers I just do color changes and you do have to have a imagination to why we picked a certain icon.   I would LOVE though to be able up make up a icon pack of some sort and put it on the server and it would push to the clients.  So many people out there do not understand how to make a Mods Folder and how to install anything on their own systems and this is why we do what we do.

SeabeeMan....