Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laynie

Laynie

if not of

41 minutes ago, Xtrakicking said:

I'm not arguing that Twilight wasn't successful, but it is well known that it wasn't well received.

"Twilight received mixed reviews from critics. Based on 219 reviews collected by Rotten Tomatoes, the film has a rating of 49%, with a weighted average score of 5.41/10." from Wikipedia.

Contless people made a mockery of Twilight and the many mistakes it made. Even the main actor, Robert Pattinson, has made many interviews stating how much he dislikes the saga, and how his portrayal of Edward Cullen stained his image.

Anyways, the argument "can't please anyone" is just a catch-all phrase for every criticism. The point still stands.

Sorry I mis-typed I meant, cant please everyone... not anyone. Some people are just never happy is my point. If TFP's do something one way, it upsets someone, if they change it, it upsets someone else. So you see not everyone is happy... I think the zombies in 7 are fine, if they get changed, I will probably like them still, because they want to eat me and I want to kill them. Seems like a good deal to me. I have played loads of games over the years and I can tell you I have never been 100% happy with any game. WoW had too many idiots and I found their quests to be annoying sometimes... And there was the Panda thing🙄 ATLAS has terrible devs and a toxic community. ARK, I love the game but there are too many flaws to list here. I am sure loads of people are upset with all manor of aspects to the games they play. But the creator has to do what they feel is right for their project. 

This is just how I feel about things, you are welcome to feel how you want too. P.s The twilight movies weren't for me, but I enjoyed the books and a different take on one of my favorite creatures 🧛‍♂️

Laynie

Laynie

5 minutes ago, Xtrakicking said:

I'm not arguing that Twilight wasn't successful, but it is well known that it wasn't well received.

"Twilight received mixed reviews from critics. Based on 219 reviews collected by Rotten Tomatoes, the film has a rating of 49%, with a weighted average score of 5.41/10." from Wikipedia.

Contless people made a mockery of Twilight and the many mistakes it made. Even the main actor, Robert Pattinson, has made many interviews stating how much he dislikes the saga, and how his portrayal of Edward Cullen stained his image.

Anyways, the argument "can't please anyone" is just a catch-all phrase for every criticism. The point still stands.

Sorry I mis-typed I meant, cant please everyone... not anyone. Some people are just never happy is my point. If TFP's do something one way, it upsets someone, of they change it, it upsets someone else. So you see not everyone is happy... I think the zombies in 7 are fine, if they get changed, I will probably like them still, because they want to eat me and I want to kill them. Seems like a good deal to me. I have played loads of games over the years and I can tell you I have never been 100% happy with any game. WoW had too many idiots and I found their quests to be annoying sometimes... And there was the Panda thing🙄 ATLAS has terrible devs and a toxic community. ARK, I love the game but there are too many flaws to list here. I am sure loads of people are upset with all manor of aspects to the games they play. But the creator has to do what they feel is right for their project. 

This is just how I feel about things, you are welcome to feel how you want too. P.s The twilight movies weren't for me, but I enjoyed the books and a different take on one of my favorite creatures 🧛‍♂️