Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Tmodloader

Tmodloader

Answered his question

14 minutes ago, Jay_ombie said:

Okay complete noob here. How you do that ?

Also question about fall height in this game. Can I die from falling from a certain height or do I just keep breaking legs ?

I’ve never died by falling and we need that sense of danger when navigating high up on a POI and not just simply limb inconvenience as a consequence. 

"Limb inconvenience" has lead me to some adrenaline pumping situations but also some boredom. It is definitely a pretty tangible consequence still. How high up of falls are you surviving?

I'm pretty certain you die from a certain height yes.

Tmodloader

Tmodloader

12 minutes ago, Jay_ombie said:

Okay complete noob here. How you do that ?

Also question about fall height in this game. Can I die from falling from a certain height or do I just keep breaking legs ?

I’ve never died by falling and we need that sense of danger when navigating high up on a POI and not just simply limb inconvenience as a consequence. 

"Limb inconvenience" has lead me to some adrenaline pumping situations but also some boredom. It is definitely a pretty tangible consequence still. How high up of falls are you surviving?