Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Aldranon

Aldranon

My horde base and my loot/heat base are the same thing.  I haven't done that in a long time and it turns out that hoard nights are more fun for me now, as I have to do something to protect my loot!

Defending a base that covers the entire limits of a claim block in SP required some thought but I would say its the strongest fortress I've ever built.  Building it, however, was almost too much effort for one player, but its amazing what one can do when he's a stubborn son-of-a-gun!  Isn't that right, MM?  😉

Edit: Also, there is no cheese or exploits, unless using the tendancy of zombies trying to get closer to the player is one.  But no zombie ramps, pits, or even spikes!

Aldranon

Aldranon

My horde base and my loot/heat base are the same thing.  I haven't done that in a long time and it turns out that hoard nights are more fun for me now, as I have to do something to protect my loot!

Defending a base that covers the entire limits of a claim block in SP required some thought but I would say its the strongest fortress I've ever built.  Building it, however, was almost too much effort for one player, but its amazing what one can do when he's a stubborn son-of-a-gun!  Isn't that right, MM?  😉

Edit: Also, there is no cheese or exploits, unless using the tendancy of zombies trying to get closer to the player.  No zombie ramps, pits, or even spikes!

Aldranon

Aldranon

Edit: Also, there is no cheese or exploits, unless using the tendancy of zombie trying to get closer to the player.  No zombie ramps, pits, or even spikes!

Aldranon

Aldranon