Edit History

Pegasus

Pegasus

4 minutes ago, analog said:

Thanks for the info, but does that include me? It was a single player game and I was the only one playing.

Yes, it includes anyone logged into the game.  In a single player game, that means you.  Because you did not log out, even though you died, the game continued to run, waiting for you to respawn.

I have used that option in single player to wait out the rest of a horde night when I've died as many times as I cared to die and just wanted it to be morning already. :D

Also, regarding your comment about surviving five days without eating or drinking ... you didn't.  You were dead ... and ghosts don't eat or drink.

Pegasus

Pegasus

Just now, analog said:

Thanks for the info, but does that include me? It was a single player game and I was the only one playing.

Yes, it includes anyone logged into the game.  In a single player game, that means you.  Because you did not log out, even though you died, the game continued to run, waiting for you to respawn.

I have used that option in single player to wait out the rest of a horde night when I've died as many times as I cared to die and just wanted it to be morning already. :D