Edit History

Gromit

Gromit

Have to agree with the request for some fresher paints as that is something survivors would eventually want to do. Escapism from the grim reality an' all. It might be an apocalyptic setting but I highly doubt survivors (the ones that intend to live long that is) would want to live in absolute filth either. This used to irk me with Fallout 4, especially that cafe with the mother and her drug addict son. There's still skeletons from the war still in their seats, 200 years later.

Have to agree with more lighting options as well. I typically have to use the mining lanterns in my builds because the electrical lights hammer performance too much and the POI lights don't work on our builds sadly.

Gromit

Gromit

Have to agree with the request for some fresher paints as that is something survivors would eventually want to do. Escapism from the grim reality an' all. It might be an apocalyptic setting but I highly doubt survivors (the ones that intend to live long that is) wouldn't want to live in absolute filth either. This used to irk me with Fallout 4, especially that cafe with the mother and her drug addict son. There's still skeletons from the war still in their seats, 200 years later.

Have to agree with more lighting options as well. I typically have to use the mining lanterns in my builds because the electrical lights hammer performance too much and the POI lights don't work on our builds sadly.