Edit History

RhinoW

RhinoW

11 minutes ago, madmole said:

No that is too heavy handed. Building is part of the game and from my experience is needed for many POIs where a jump or ledge is way too risky, so I build my own frame walkways.

I doubt it, but there are special infected coming. Maybe the wight will get replaced with the Revenant since they look kinda similar, etc. The wight doesn't have any special abilities so he could be the look for the Revenant, or another one actually. Bear in mind the Revenant isn't even for sure going into the game. I have all the special infected zombies designed now, but I need to show them to the team and then we pick the best ones, talk about how feasible the ideas are to program, etc.

Will the revenant shoot with missiles and play the trumpet? :)

RhinoW

RhinoW

11 minutes ago, madmole said:

No that is too heavy handed. Building is part of the game and from my experience is needed for many POIs where a jump or ledge is way too risky, so I build my own frame walkways.

I doubt it, but there are special infected coming. Maybe the wight will get replaced with the Revenant since they look kinda similar, etc. The wight doesn't have any special abilities so he could be the look for the Revenant, or another one actually. Bear in mind the Revenant isn't even for sure going into the game. I have all the special infected zombies designed now, but I need to show them to the team and then we pick the best ones, talk about how feasible the ideas are to program, etc.

Will the revenant shoot with missile and play the trumpet? :)