Edit History

STyK_

STyK_

1 hour ago, Xtrakicking said:

Nails have never been used to upgrade, as far as I'm concerned. You can shoot zombies with the nails. Not sure why.

There is a challenge you can get from the 'Willie gang' thats apparently had their eye on you to nail chicks, you get exp for completing. Other then that so far the shooting nails is kind of useless. There are other challenges as well, you find them in loot.

STyK_

STyK_

49 minutes ago, Xtrakicking said:

Nails have never been used to upgrade, as far as I'm concerned. You can shoot zombies with the nails. Not sure why.

There is a challenge you can get from the 'something gang' thats apparently had their eye on you to nail chicks, you get exp for completing. Other then that so far the shooting nails is kind of useless. There are other challenges as well, you find them in loot.

STyK_

STyK_

48 minutes ago, Xtrakicking said:

There is a challenge you can get from the 'something gang' thats apparently had their eye on you to nail chicks, you get exp for completing. Other then that so far the shooting nails is kind of useless. There are other missions as well, you find them in loot.

STyK_

STyK_

48 minutes ago, Xtrakicking said:

There is a mission you can get from the 'something gang' thats apparently had their eye on you to nail chicks, you get exp for completing. Other then that so far the shooting nails is kind of useless. There are other missions as well, you find them in loot.

STyK_

STyK_

40 minutes ago, Xtrakicking said:

There is a mission you can get from the 'something gang' thats apparently had their eye on you to nail chicks, you get exp for completing. Other then that so far the shooting nails is kind of useless. There are other mission as well, you find them in loot.