Edit History

54 minutes ago, RhinoW said:

@madmole Some questions if some quality of life changes are being worked on:

- Option to change toggling/holding ADS? (I know they are both implemented, but the response for the holding ADS is super slow compared to any other shooter)

- Buyable/Craftable in-game lights for the players to use (some were removed since A16 for some reason, and i keep getting teased by the construction lights in PoIs)?

- New honk sounds for the motorcycle and truck?

- Actually shifting sounds for the vehicles instead of the boring loop one? (You have the gear shift sound when you start moving after being still, then it goes into a monotone loop)

- Make burst fire actual burst fire? Right now it's just better to spam tap shoot with burst fire weapons, i thought burst fire was supposed to be a really fast burst but with a lower fire rate per burst.

I swear you asked this!

but from personal experience, its best to ask questions one at a time. but thats what i experienced (from my first ever post)   

but i would like to see new lights! Maybe a Light Menu section like how there is metal furniture menu! 

1 hour ago, Xtrakicking said:

Agreed! They really make the world feel more immersive. It feels like an actual tragic apocalypse happened, which is really cool.

50 minutes ago, RhinoW said:

@madmole Some questions if some quality of life changes are being worked on:

- Option to change toggling/holding ADS? (I know they are both implemented, but the response for the holding ADS is super slow compared to any other shooter)

- Buyable/Craftable in-game lights for the players to use (some were removed since A16 for some reason, and i keep getting teased by the construction lights in PoIs)?

- New honk sounds for the motorcycle and truck?

- Actually shifting sounds for the vehicles instead of the boring loop one? (You have the gear shift sound when you start moving after being still, then it goes into a monotone loop)

- Make burst fire actual burst fire? Right now it's just better to spam tap shoot with burst fire weapons, i thought burst fire was supposed to be a really fast burst but with a lower fire rate per burst.

I swear you asked this!

but from personal experience, its best to ask questions one at a time. but thats what i experienced (from my first ever post)   

but i would like to see new lights! Maybe a Light Menu section like how there is metal furniture menu!