Edit History

Doctor3D

Doctor3D

31 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

The non-HD zombies do have an LOD. 3 of them IIRC.

I haven't ripped the new HD ones to check if they do.

Yeah that's way beyond me..I haven't looked at RAW files of this game since A15---if that's the case - maybe it needs to be aggrevated to much higher degree...I don't notice ANY LOD on the zeds..maybe get it so strong that I notice it...and go from there and see the FPS benefit.

Should maybe even force sleepers to level 3 or 4 of 5 LOD until they become activated...As they wake up - update their texture and animation to level 5..but before then..just let them sit idle in a low LOD state suitable for your distance.

Doctor3D

Doctor3D

23 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

The non-HD zombies do have an LOD. 3 of them IIRC.

I haven't ripped the new HD ones to check if they do.

Yeah that's way beyond me..I haven't looked at RAW files of this game since A15---if that's the case - maybe it needs to be aggrevated to much higher degree...I don't notice ANY LOD on the zeds..maybe get it so strong that I notice it...and go from there and see the FPS benefit.

Should maybe even force sleepers until level 3 or 4 of 5 LOD until they become activated...As they way up - update their texture and animation FPS..but before then..just let them sit idle in a low LOD suitable for your distance.