Edit History

Ralathar44

Ralathar44

4 hours ago, madmole said:

Awesome, and everyone said INT was worthless.

Int is my next run to test.  I just want to get some play time with my desert eagle first :p. 

When first released Baton was super weak unless backed by turrets and Dual Turret was pretty underwhelming compared to other specs.  But after the skill buffs and the ammo storage buffs and etc it became viable and very powerful within very narrow niches like being top tier at POI clearing.  With the new hammer turret, the new turret ammos, and the new books it's looking like it can stand toe to toe with other spec'd now on horde defense while retaining it's POI power.   I have no clue where baton stands now with the added books and mod and candy, it's a total wildcard for me atm.

I'm scared that after a full int run to day 50+ I'll be recommending a nerf now :P.  I'll see how it shakes out.  Now if I can just stop playing Death Stranding for a bit...

Ralathar44

Ralathar44

3 hours ago, madmole said:

Int is my next run to test.  I just want to get some play time with my desert eagle first :p. 

When first released Baton was super weak unless backed by turrets and Dual Turret was pretty underwhelming compared to other specs.  But after the skill buffs and the ammo storage buffs and etc it became viable and very powerful within very narrow niches like being top tier at POI clearing.  With the new hammer turret, the new turret ammos, and the new books it's looking like it can stand toe to toe with other spec'd now on horde defense while retaining it's POI power.   I have no clue where baton stands now with the added books and mod, it's a total wildcard for me atm.

I'm scared that after a full int run to day 50+ I'll be recommending a nerf now :P.  I'll see how it shakes out.  Now if I can just stop playing Death Stranding for a bit...

Ralathar44

Ralathar44

3 hours ago, madmole said:

When first released Baton was super weak unless backed by turrets and Dual Turret was pretty underwhelming compared to other specs.  But after the skill buffs and the ammo storage buffs and etc it became viable and very powerful within very narrow niches like being top tier at POI clearing.  With the new hammer turret, the new turret ammos, and the new books it's looking like it can stand toe to toe with other spec'd now on horde defense while retaining it's POI power.