Edit History

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

typo

2 hours ago, CarlCastello said:

I don't believe that I did? You're suggesting tying PM with pocket crafting and you listed reasons why you don't like PM.

Ok, I hate having to explain myself (sorry I'm THAT lazy!) so I'll repeat and expand the concept a bit.

Weapon Perks are ALREADY working that way.

I'm just suggesting for Pack Mule to align with the weapon perks.

So, for those who say it'll never work then explain me WHY it's already working for weapons and can't work for pockets.

I hope I made myself (more) clear.

8 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Yeah, I was thinking that the "new" Pack Mule won't give you additional slots anymore, but will give you a fixed bonus (per level) on how "deep" the pockets you craft are.

So for example, something like this:

• At Lvl1 you get the Single Pocket for clothing mod (so you won't get this mod from the start anymore)
  • At Lvl2 you get the Single Pocket for armor mod + the Double Pocket for clothing mod AND a +1 bonus slot for each pocket
  • At Lvl3 you get the Double Pocket for armor mod AND a +2 bonus slot for each pocket you have
  • At Lvl4 you learn to craft the Bandolier mod AND a +3 bonus for all your pockets

This way the "value" of the pockets you craft will grow alongside your Pack Mule skill and make it more useful IMO.

It's the same concept you already use for Weapon perks actually, where you get both a bonus AND the crafting recipes with the perk.

Anyway I'll stop here since I don't really care that much about this... it was just an observation. 

Personally I'll keep ignoring the current Pack Mule perk every time I play, but it's just the way I play, though you must know that I've read on Steam a lot of people mostly doing the same.

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

typo

I don't believe that I did? You're suggesting tying PM with pocket crafting and you listed reasons why you don't like PM.

Ok, I hate having to explain myself (sorry I'm THAT lazy!) so I'll repeat and expand the concept a bit.

So, for those who say it'll never work then explain me WHY it's already working for weapons and can't work for pockets.

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

typo

So, for those who say it'll never work the explain me WHY it's already working for weapons and can't work for pockets.

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

Ok, I hate having to explain myself (sorry I'm THAT lazy!) so I'l repeat and expand the concept a bit.

So, for those who say it'll never work the explain me WHY it's already working for weapons and can't work for pockets.