Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

31 minutes ago, madmole said:

This is what I'm testing now which will be in the next build unless I change it again:

Changed: All small game (rabbits and chickens) and large game (boars, and deer) spawn every day or night at any time. Small game has a high chance to spawn, large game has a low chance to spawn.

Large Predator animals such as bears and dire wolves only spawn at night in the forests. Wolves have a very small chance to spawn in forests during the day

Changed: Enemy respawn time is reduced in the wasteland. At night, Zombies will respawn immediately, making the wasteland harder to survive at night

Looks good MM.  I sometimes miss the infinite biome spawn of the wasteland of ole Alpha days.  I bet alot of old timers will like that change...

All is missing is an incentive to go to the wasteland...which I know will come at some point....:)

Laz Man

Laz Man

31 minutes ago, madmole said:

This is what I'm testing now which will be in the next build unless I change it again:

Changed: All small game (rabbits and chickens) and large game (boars, and deer) spawn every day or night at any time. Small game has a high chance to spawn, large game has a low chance to spawn.

Large Predator animals such as bears and dire wolves only spawn at night in the forests. Wolves have a very small chance to spawn in forests during the day

Changed: Enemy respawn time is reduced in the wasteland. At night, Zombies will respawn immediately, making the wasteland harder to survive at night

Looks good MM.  All is missing is an incentive to go to the wasteland...which I know will come at some point....:)