Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
faatal

faatal

10 hours ago, Ayrton said:

Good people, after a long time I return to the forum, and I really wanted to try the experimental and I have these graphics problems, I want to apologize if this is not the right place, I am very lost with the new forum, which is very cool by the way, I would like to know what I can do to solve this since it is very annoying, I already tried with the anisotropic x2 and it remains the same, I have all the updated drivers I leave here a video of what happens 

you can notice how it flickers and changes the quality

Do not set min FPS to 60. The default is lower for a reason. That means within a short time of FPS going below 60, it will reduce your resolution. There are plenty of times playing the game where FPS will drop below 60, so it needs some padding, so you are not frequently jumping to different resolutions.

faatal

faatal

1 hour ago, Ayrton said:

Good people, after a long time I return to the forum, and I really wanted to try the experimental and I have these graphics problems, I want to apologize if this is not the right place, I am very lost with the new forum, which is very cool by the way, I would like to know what I can do to solve this since it is very annoying, I already tried with the anisotropic x2 and it remains the same, I have all the updated drivers I leave here a video of what happens 

you can notice how it flickers and changes the quality

Do not set min FPS to 60. The default is lower for a reason. That means within a short time of FPS going below 60, it will reduce your resolution. The are plenty of times playing the game where FPS will drop below 60, so it needs some padding, so you are not frequently jumping to different resolutions.