Edit History

6 minutes ago, beHypE said:

Maybe the solution to that could be to totally untie the weapon quality from crafting from the governing perk, while making the schematic way more common, each read unlocking the next level of quality until your reach level 5. Unless I totally forgot to think about some weird side effect, I think I would totally like that feature. 

Playing Devil's Advocate here, I ask, why? All that would be doing would be moving a perk-based system into an RNG one. Again, maybe I'm missing something here. It's always going to be a constant arm's race between crafting what you need and finding that equivalent item or greater later on or before. It seems that TFP have decided that looting is more engaging than crafting and should be placed on a taller pedestal (not arguing against that here, just making an observation).

5 minutes ago, beHypE said:

Maybe the solution to that could be to totally untie the weapon quality from crafting from the governing perk, while making the schematic way more common, each read unlocking the next level of quality until your reach level 5. Unless I totally forgot to think about some weird side effect, I think I would totally like that feature. 

Playing Devil's Advocate here, I ask, why? All that would be doing would be moving a perk-based system into an RNG one. Again, maybe I'm missing something here.