Edit History

beHypE

beHypE

But then I ask, why craft them in the first place? You already claimed that it would take quite a while before you had found more than one schematic of a particular weapon. By that point, I argue, you would have already found that weapon, and probably at a better quality. The relevancy of it cancels itself out; if you are a stay-at-home worker and you want to craft better quality tiers of weapons that you'll never invest into (the perk), then you'll need the weapon schematics. By the time they have looted or purchased several particular weapon schematics from a trader, the purpose of crafting that weapon would probably have been rendered obsolete anyway. Just food for thought.

Maybe the solution to that could be to totally untie the weapon quality from crafting from the governing perk, while making the schematic way more common, each read unlocking the next level of quality until your reach level 5. Unless I totally forgot to think about some weird side effect, I think I would totally like that feature. 

beHypE

beHypE

Maybe the solution to that could be to totally untie the weapon quality from crafting from the governing perk, while making the schematic way more common, each read unlocking the next level of quality until your reach level 5. Unless I totally forgot to think about some weird side effect, I think I would totally like that feature.