Edit History

8 minutes ago, madmole said:

Once you exit the primitive stage you'll see bows start spawning more. I've had at least 2 wooden bows spawn now, I'm on day 21 level 40 something.

Who crafts Sham? By the time you get that you have 12 cans of it in your box. Plus it dips into your rotten flesh stack which is more useful for real food farmed from farm plots. I don't think I've ever crafted Sham, and I don't typically go to food or drug POIs, I hunt and find/buy canned foods in regular POIs.

The cost will get fixed. I'm just not really keen on making any drastic changes, I really like the new food system.

True, but unless its counter intuitive, can't the player craft cans of sham to then craft sham chowder out of those cans of sham with some additional ingredients? Nonetheless, I respect your opinion on this one; I personally have never crafted sham either.

Good show. :)

6 minutes ago, madmole said:

Once you exit the primitive stage you'll see bows start spawning more. I've had at least 2 wooden bows spawn now, I'm on day 21 level 40 something.

Who crafts Sham? By the time you get that you have 12 cans of it in your box. Plus it dips into your rotten flesh stack which is more useful for real food farmed from farm plots. I don't think I've ever crafted Sham, and I don't typically go to food or drug POIs, I hunt and find/buy canned foods in regular POIs.

The cost will get fixed. I'm just not really keen on making any drastic changes, I really like the new food system.

True, but unless its counter intuitive, can't the player craft cans of sham to then craft cham chowder out of those cans of sham with some additional ingredients? Nonetheless, I respect your opinion on this one; I personally have never crafted sham either.

Good show. :)