Edit History

Fren

Fren

So far I think it's a nice update. Great graphics, nice lights.  Perhaps something must be adjusted to the lights cause somehow it seems darker in some places if I turn up brightness a little, but that doesnt bother me. More creapy 😛

Anyway..found a Blunderbuss on day 1 and Pistol, shotgun on Day 2.  Perfect start.  Indeed Dogpack on day 3, but seems less agressive then first but manage to survive it. Blunderbuss is feeling good 😛  Hardly ever used it before in the 4000 hours I spend in this game. 

But probably have to restart when Experimental goes into Stable

I think traders are getting better but can be adjusted more. Few friends just scrap enough stuff, sell it to the trader, buy weapons and stuff and I think that's boring and not a real survival game. Should be more difficult to get good prices from a trader and make less money or make stuff more expensive to boost players to think more for themselves, gather more, craft more etc etc. 

Fren

Fren

So far I think it's a nice update. Great graphics, nice lights.  Perhaps something must be adjusted to the lights cause somehow it seems darker in some places if I turn up brightness a little, but that doesnt bother me. More creapy 😛

Anyway..found a Blunderbuss on day 1 and Pistol, shotgun on Day 2.  Perfect start.  Indeed Dogpack on day 3, but seems less agressive then first but manage to survive it. Blunderbuss is feeling good 😛  Hardly ever used it before. 

I think traders are getting better but can be adjusted more. Few friends just scrap enough stuff, sell it to the trader, buy weapons and stuff and I think that's boring and not a real survival game. Should be more difficult to get good prices from a trader and make less money or make stuff more expensive to boost players to think more for themselves, gather more, craft more etc etc. 

Fren

Fren

Anyway..found a Blunderbuss on day 1 and Pistol, shotgun on Day 2.  Perfect start.