Edit History

Khalagar

Khalagar

7 hours ago, FileMachete said:

@Khalagar , can't recall if you mentioned already seeing the Reach Gaming video on YT where he & RJ test the Junk Sledge against day 56 horde, with maxed perks, so just in case you haven't;  https://youtu.be/eRWTNEs_-CQ

Yeah, I am actually planning on stealing that hallway design to try a few tests with lol

From the tests I've seen and done, it just doesn't seem like placement mode has any use at all because the Junk Turret is just better no matter what and you can just scrap the sledge and craft a junk turret with it's parts instead. Even if the sledge didn't take a placement slot from the turret it would still be . . .questionable but at least worth placing.

I mostly hope they at least just buff it in handheld mode so it's a viable handheld melee weapon

4 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

I read people on Steam complaining about the injuries effect duration.

I broke my leg, splinted it, then had like 45+ minutes of having to baby it. A bit extreme imo, especially early game when you are having to go 1+ km for missions on foot and don't have a vehicle or only have a bicycle at best which makes your leg worse.

The other injuries I've had aren't too bad, but the broken leg duration is pretty long. I believe it was Madmole who broke his leg in the dev stream and basically had a broken leg the rest of the night and even mentioned maybe toning it down

24 minutes ago, Perlin_Worm said:

Leg injury is not so bad. You simply need to walk, not run for 10 minutes. It goes by fast.

Huh, 10 minutes? Mine was 45+ after splinting it. I had to spend ages just walking everywhere without running. It was actually when I decided to try some mining so I wouldn't have to move around but ran into all the stamina and food issues with mining instead

Khalagar

Khalagar

@Khalagar , can't recall if you mentioned already seeing the Reach Gaming video on YT where he & RJ test the Junk Sledge against day 56 horde, with maxed perks, so just in case you haven't;  https://youtu.be/eRWTNEs_-CQ

Yeah, I am actually planning on stealing that hallway design to try a few tests with lol

From the tests I've seen and done, it just doesn't seem like placement mode has any use at all because the Junk Turret is just better no matter what and you can just scrap the sledge and craft a junk turret with it's parts instead. Even if the sledge didn't take a placement slot from the turret it would still be . . .questionable but at least worth placing.

I mostly hope they at least just buff it in handheld mode so it's a viable handheld melee weapon

4 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

I broke my leg, splinted it, then had like 45+ minutes of having to baby it. A bit extreme imo, especially early game when you are having to go 1+ km for missions on foot and don't have a vehicle or only have a bicycle at best which makes your leg worse.

The other injuries I've had aren't too bad, but the broken leg duration is pretty long. I believe it was Madmole who broke his leg in the dev stream and basically had a broken leg the rest of the night and even mentioned maybe toning it down

24 minutes ago, Perlin_Worm said:

Leg injury is not so bad. You simply need to walk, not run for 10 minutes. It goes by fast.

Huh, 10 minutes? Mine was 45+ after splinting it. I had to spend ages just walking everywhere without running.  I decided to try some mining so I wouldn't have to move around but ran into all the stamina and food issues with mining instead

Khalagar

Khalagar

3 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

23 minutes ago, Perlin_Worm said:

Huh, 10 minutes? Mine was 45+ after splinting it. I had to spend ages just walking everywhere without running. It was actually when I decided to try some mining so I wouldn't have to move around but ran into all the stamina and food issues with mining instead

Khalagar

Khalagar

3 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

21 minutes ago, Perlin_Worm said:

Huh, 10 minutes? Mine was 45+ after splinting it