Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Khalagar

Khalagar

I'm also going to confirm that my trader quests are pretty frickin far away. This was the first one I had where there was even an option that wasn't 1KM+ away, and thus far I've done like 5 or 6 quests and only had a single dig quest available =(

FCKFkja.jpg

2 hours ago, Proof_89 said:

I have FPS issues playing in 2k resolution in Ultra.  The max FPS i get is 55 and low 35. I noticed that if i go down in quality from Ultra to High i get just around 60FPS most of the times.

I see people here on forum playing in 4k Ultra with 60-70 FPS constantly and i really don't understand why i don't get the same in 2K with the rig i have: 

• GPU - GTX 1080 8gb
  • CPU - Ryzen 5 - 3600 - 3.6ghz
  • RAM - 16gb DDR4 3000mhz
  • SSD - Samsung - 1TB

Do i need to tweak the settings somehow to get that performance? 

Cheerio!

Same, me and my friend have nearly identical rigs as yours. My friend plays at 4K and I play at 2K (1440p). No matter what settings I change or lower, A19 is running really bad for me, I get about 15-50 fps max. It drops down to 15-ish fairly regularly, my friend says his runs at about 45-60 fps. I wonder if it's it's something to do with 1440p? I have Dynamic Resolution off, but I wonder if that janked something on the back end

47 minutes ago, madmole said:

FYI, RWG will be a strike teams top focus for A20. We're going to give Robert all the support he needs to get it shippable once and for all. Closer quest POIs will be part of that improvement as well as fixing roads and issues like this.

Excellent to hear!! My RWG is pretty hit or miss, I had an image similar to the one posted but didn't want to make this post any longer to scroll past.

Also, since I know you guys are wanting more Junk Sledge stuff and @'s at @madmole , I specifically wanted to rush the Junk Sledge as fast as possible so I could use it early game as it's seemingly intended to be used, but the Junk Parts definitely gate it to being a week 2+ weapon. I had the ability to craft it within a few hours of spawning in, but junk parts don't seem to spawn this early so I can't use it

My question is, would it be possible to add junk parts to the loot table, or just remove junk part requirement entirely? I see shotgun parts a LOT, and get tons of military and steel armor parts etc, but as best I can tell, Junk Parts just aren't possible to get before the iron age, which leads to the inevitable "Junk Sledge is now competing against Iron Sledge" scenario. 

Except it's worse than that, because I could just craft an Iron Sledge atm, but still can't make a Junk Sledge. I've got all these points sunk into int and my precious junk perk . . .and have literally zero way to use it  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Khalagar

Khalagar

I'm also going to confirm that my trader quests are pretty frickin far away. This was the first one I had where there was even an option that wasn't 1KM+ away, and thus far I've done like 5 or 6 quests and only had a single dig quest available =(

FCKFkja.jpg

I have FPS issues playing in 2k resolution in Ultra.  The max FPS i get is 55 and low 35. I noticed that if i go down in quality from Ultra to High i get just around 60FPS most of the times.

I see people here on forum playing in 4k Ultra with 60-70 FPS constantly and i really don't understand why i don't get the same in 2K with the rig i have: 

• GPU - GTX 1080 8gb
  • SSD - Samsung - 1TB

Cheerio!

Same, me and my friend have nearly identical rigs as yours. My friend plays at 4K and I play at 2K (1440p). No matter what settings I change or lower, A19 is running really bad for me, I get about 15-50 fps max. It drops down to 15-ish fairly regularly, my friend says his runs at about 45-60 fps. I wonder if it's it's something to do with 1440p? I have Dynamic Resolution off, but I wonder if that janked something on the back end

41 minutes ago, madmole said:

FYI, RWG will be a strike teams top focus for A20. We're going to give Robert all the support he needs to get it shippable once and for all. Closer quest POIs will be part of that improvement as well as fixing roads and issues like this.

Excellent to hear!! My RWG is pretty hit or miss, I had an image similar to the one posted but didn't want to make this post any longer to scroll past.

Also, since I know you guys are wanting more Junk Sledge stuff and @'s at @madmole , I specifically wanted to rush the Junk Sledge as fast as possible so I could use it early game as it's seemingly intended to be used, but the Junk Parts definitely gate it to being a week 2+ weapon. I had the ability to craft it within a few hours of spawning in, but junk parts don't seem to spawn this early so I can't use it

My question is, would it be possible to add junk parts to the loot table? I see shotgun parts a LOT, and get tons of military and steel armor parts etc, but as best I can tell, Junk Parts just aren't possible to get before the iron age, which leads to the inevitable "Junk Sledge is now competing against Iron Sledge" scenario. 

Except it's worse than that, because I could just craft an Iron Sledge atm, but still can't make a Junk Sledge. I've got all these points sunk into int and my precious junk perk . . .and have literally zero way to use it  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Khalagar

Khalagar

FCKFkja.jpg

• GPU - GTX 1080 8gb
  • SSD - Samsung - 1TB

Cheerio!

37 minutes ago, madmole said: