Edit History

5 hours ago, madmole said:

What? All my quests are 300 meters to 1 km at most.  BTW, the game plays just fine without using traders.

Saying that is like say Skyrim plays just fine without quests. Wtf kind of response is that. Just put a quest board in every town and city. Not asking much. Should have had it in the game already. Traders will still be useful for trading and story quests. Very passionate about this one. 

fixed the overly large text.

What? All my quests are 300 meters to 1 km at most.  BTW, the game plays just fine without using traders.

Saying that is like say Skyrim plays just fine without quests. Wtf kind of response is that. Just put a quest board in every town and city. Not asking much. Should have had it in the game already. Traders will still be useful for trading and story quests. Very passionate about this one. 

4 hours ago, madmole said:

Saying that is like say Skyrim plays just fine without quests. Wtf kind of response is that. Just put a quest board in every town and city. Not asking much. Should have had it in the game already. Traders will still be useful for trading and story quests.