Edit History

2 minutes ago, Khalagar said:

I spawned in facing a jagged cliff that was like 30 blocks high and one block thick, so can confirm it still does some silly things. Thus far I've traveled over 2KM just to get to my trader and yet to see any other biome than forest,  did you guys make the forest biome bigger for the Noob Spawn Safety System™? I normally build in snow biome when I can, but may have just gotten unlucky with rng

I was also flying over a world (forgot the seed) and there was an elevated chunk with a kind of radio tower POI on top; the chunk reached over 40 blocks into the sky. So yeah, it still has its kinks.

Look at the image above to answer your final question. 😛

1 minute ago, Khalagar said:

I spawned in facing a jagged cliff that was like 30 blocks high and one block thick, so can confirm it still does some silly things. Thus far I've traveled over 2KM just to get to my trader and yet to see any other biome than forest,  did you guys make the forest biome bigger for the Noob Spawn Safety System™? I normally build in snow biome when I can, but may have just gotten unlucky with rng

I was also flying over a world (forgot the seed) and there was an elevated chunk with a kind of radio tower POI on top; the chunk reached over 40 blocks into the sky. So yeah, it still has its kinks.