Edit History

Mechanimal

Mechanimal

9 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

I can't see how this could be OP in the slightest. OP means that you don't need to do anything and this feature alone can save your @%$*#!. If you by any miracle get this to work in 360 mode, try it with a regular horde with your arms crossed and see if it's really OP or not. I think you would be a little bit more than just frustrated...

I'm at that point where I just have to play around with it in-game before I can rly form a strong opinion on it. Sweeping a full 180 could be potentially kind of OP, or it could be a good way to make it more reasonably useful, and thus get used more often. Honestly dunno, yet. If I can manage to use it in a useful way, after a good bit of experimenting, then I will likely continue to make use of it. I do however predict it taking a backseat to a regular Junk Turret once I get one. Heck even if it just acts as a semi-permanent front door knocker, I'd be down with that, and then carry my reg junky with me.

But yeah calling it OP does seem a bit much, even with a full 180. I am predicting a title more along the lines of "Useful" not "OP", but again I feel like I am talkin out my @%$*#! until I get a good bit of hands-on play with it first.

Mechanimal

Mechanimal

9 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

I can't see how this could be OP in the slightest. OP means that you don't need to do anything and this feature alone can save your @%$*#!. If you by any miracle get this to work in 360 mode, try it with a regular horde with your arms crossed and see if it's really OP or not. I think you would be a little bit more than just frustrated...

I'm at that point where I just have to play around with it in-game before I can rly form a strong opinion on it. Sweeping a full 180 could be potentially kind of OP, or it could be a good way to make it more reasonably useful, and thus get used more often. Honestly dunno, yet. If I can manage to use it in a useful way, after a good bit of experimenting, then I will likely continue to make use of it. I do however predict it taking a backseat to a regular Junk Turret once I get one. Heck even if it just acts as a semi-permanent front door knocker, I'd be down with that, and then carry my reg junky with me.

But yeah calling it OP does seem a bit much, even with a full 180. I am predicting a title more along the lines of "Useful" not "OP", but again I feel like I am talkin out my @%$*#! until I get a good bit of hands-on play with it first.

Mechanimal

Mechanimal

8 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

2 minutes ago, Mechanimal said:

Mechanimal

Mechanimal

Just now, mr.devolver said:

1 minute ago, Mechanimal said: