Edit History

Khalagar

Khalagar

4 hours ago, madmole said:

We are planning on some kind of storage overhaul that gets the player some better storage/labeling/sorting.

Yes! One thing that must be fairly easy to do and would make a HUUUUUGE QoL difference is have your storage boxes link to your crafting benches so you don't have to dig through boxes every 4 seconds to get mats for crafting.

I say it must be easy to do, because like every other survival game either does that natively or has a mod that does it, even stuff like Skyrim has mods where fans figured out how to do it.

That + the ability for more than one person to use a box at a time and more sorting options and "reserved inventory spaces" for specific items would be amazing. Like, you could literally make A20 nothing but storage box QoL changes and I'd be squealing in glee tbh, but I'm an excel nerd that likes organizing data, so I probably spend a few hundred hours more in my storage boxes than a normal human

Khalagar

Khalagar

4 hours ago, madmole said:

We are planning on some kind of storage overhaul that gets the player some better storage/labeling/sorting.

Yes! One thing that must be fairly easy to do and would make a HUUUUUGE QoL difference is have your storage boxes link to your crafting benches so you don't have to dig through boxes every 4 seconds to get mats for crafting.

I say it must be easy to do, because like every other survival game either does that natively or has a mod that does it, even stuff like Skyrim has mods where fans figured out how to do it.