Edit History

Khalagar

Khalagar

So I'm currently 1 and like 8 on getting streamers to even test the Junk Sledge or use it at all and have yet to get a single one do a Junk build =(

Cuda at least did craft one for me and use it for 5 minutes before selling it and cursing about it every time it was mentioned after. The other streamers all immediately say lolno when you ask (usually with more synonyms for feces thrown in) and auto scrap them or don't even pick them up.

We need rules that streamers have to use builds based around the new weapons (that aren't the auto shottie because EVERYONE uses only that now because it's so op). I don't know how you would enforce or encourage that, but find a way!

Justice for Junk Builds!!

4 hours ago, madmole said:

Currently you have to lure the zombies to the front for them to get hit, if it had full 360 you could just stand near it on a nerdpole and win.

Well, I mean you can just nerdpole and drop a pipe bomb and do the same thing if you are worried about that, and pipe bombs are essentially free to craft

I think 180 degree cone of fire would be fair though, basically just hit the block right in front of it and the two diagonal ones to it. Currently it's cone of fire is so small it basically doesn't even get time to attack before the zed is past it

56 minutes ago, Kalex said:

Wish it would release today since I actually have to today off and could play.

Yep, the downfall of the streamer weekend. I've even seen a few streamers say it should have been released for streamers on like Wed and then Friday for everyone else so people could play over the weekend

Khalagar

Khalagar

So I'm currently 1 and like 8 on getting streamers to even test the Junk Sledge or use it at all and have yet to get a single one do a Junk build =(

Cuda at least did craft one for me and use it for 5 minutes before selling it and cursing about it every time it was mentioned after. The other streamers all immediately say lolno when you ask (usually with more synonyms for feces thrown in) and auto scrap them or don't even pick them up. We need rules that streamers have to use builds based around the new weapons (that aren't the auto shottie because EVERYONE uses only that now because it's so op)

Currently you have to lure the zombies to the front for them to get hit, if it had full 360 you could just stand near it on a nerdpole and win.

Well, I mean you can just nerdpole and drop a pipe bomb and do the same thing if you are worried about that, and pipe bombs are essentially free to craft

I think 180 degree cone of fire would be fair though, basically just hit the block right in front of it and the two diagonal ones to it. Currently it's cone of fire is so small it basically doesn't even get time to attack before the zed is past it

55 minutes ago, Kalex said:

Yep, the downfall of the streamer weekend. I've even seen a few streamers say it should have been released for streamers on like Wed and then Friday for everyone else so people could play over the weekend

Khalagar

Khalagar

Cuda at least did craft one for me and use it for 5 minutes before selling it and cursing about it every time it was mentioned after. The other streamers all immediately say lolno when you ask (usually with more synonyms for feces thrown in) and auto scrap them. We need rules that streamers have to use builds based around the new weapons (that aren't the auto shottie because EVERYONE uses only that now because it's so op)

55 minutes ago, Kalex said:

Khalagar

Khalagar

So I'm currently 1 and like 8 on getting streamers to even test the Junk Sledge or use it at all and have yet to get any do a Junk build =(

Cuda at least did craft one for me and use it for 5 minutes before selling it and cursing about it every time it was mentioned after. The other streamers all immediately say lolno and auto scrap them. We need rules that streamers have to use builds based around the new weapons (that aren't the auto shottie because EVERYONE uses only that now because it's so op)

52 minutes ago, Kalex said: