Edit History

beHypE

beHypE

40 minutes ago, Kosmic Kerman said:

He had a quality 1 AK that he purchased from the trader. As to the bullets, no guns. other than the blunderbuss, dropped in the loot containers. If you don't have a gun, which he didn't have for most of the first week, you won't be using the bullets you loot. I'm pretty sure there was more ammo in the loot containers because guns don't drop. Based on what I saw from his stream the loot progression seemed fairly well-balanced for vanilla. TFP is not, and should not, balance the game for players with hundreds to thousands of hours of play time. Those players can change the default settings (loot abundance, etc.) or modify the xml files to their liking. 

Regardless of him having found a gun in loot or not... I don't think being able to hoard 900 bullets in a single week is good, especially during the first week which by definition is the one that is the "hardest" AND the one during which you should find the most crappy loot.

Then again he might just be nerdpoling to the end-of-dungeon crates, didn't watch his gameplay; I guess i'll know soon enough if it's unbalanced... ;)

beHypE

beHypE

37 minutes ago, Kosmic Kerman said:

He had a quality 1 AK that he purchased from the trader. As to the bullets, no guns. other than the blunderbuss, dropped in the loot containers. If you don't have a gun, which he didn't have for most of the first week, you won't be using the bullets you loot. I'm pretty sure there was more ammo in the loot containers because guns don't drop. Based on what I saw from his stream the loot progression seemed fairly well-balanced for vanilla. TFP is not, and should not, balance the game for players with hundreds to thousands of hours of play time. Those players can change the default settings (loot abundance, etc.) or modify the xml files to their liking. 

Regardless of him having found a gun in loot or not... I don't think being able to hoard 900 bullets in a single week is good, especially during the first week which by definition is the one that is the "hardest" AND the one during which you should find the most crappy loot.

Then again he might just be nerdpoling to the end-of-dungeon crates, didn't watch his gameplay; I'll guess i'll know soon enough if it's unbalanced... ;)