Edit History

Khalagar

Khalagar

23 minutes ago, bloodmoth13 said:

are there 3 tiers of stun batons now? or is it still the only melee weapon with no t3 option?

Nope, 1 tier only which is why I don't like the "Junk Sledge is only a T1!!!" defense. Stun Baton and Junk Sledge are basically outside the tier types as they are only melee weapons Int even has and both fill unrelated niches from the other weapons in the tree and from each other.

I think a lot of confusion comes even on the dev side from the different terminology and  fact that there aren't three tiers, there are four, but a lot of weapons are missing their 4th tier.

So some are saying "Junk Sledge is only a Stone Sledge" when it's not, it's a Iron Sledge equivalent and doesn't spawn until Iron Sledges and iron weapons do. So it's being balanced against Tier 0 weapons like the Wooden Club and Stone Sledge when it's not a tier 0 weapon

Khalagar

Khalagar

23 minutes ago, bloodmoth13 said:

are there 3 tiers of stun batons now? or is it still the only melee weapon with no t3 option?

Nope, 1 tier only which is why I don't like the "Junk Sledge is only a T1!!!" defense. Stun Baton and Junk Sledge are basically outside the tier types as they are only melee weapons Int even has and both fill unrelated niches from the other weapons in the tree.

I think a lot of confusion comes even on the dev side from the different terminology and  fact that there aren't three tiers, there are four, but a lot of weapons are missing their 4th tier.

So some are saying "Junk Sledge is only a Stone Sledge" when it's not, it's a Iron Sledge equivalent and doesn't spawn until Iron Sledges and iron weapons do. So it's being balanced against Tier 0 weapons like the Wooden Club and Stone Sledge when it's not a tier 0 weapon

Khalagar

Khalagar

20 minutes ago, bloodmoth13 said:

Nope, 1 tier only which is why I don't like the "Junk Sledge is only a T1!!!" defense. Stun Baton and Junk Sledge are basically outside the tier types as they are only melee weapons Int even has.

Khalagar

Khalagar

16 minutes ago, bloodmoth13 said:

Nope, 1 tier only which is why I don't like the "Junk Sledge is only a T1!!!" defense. Stun Baton and Junk Sledge are basically outside the tier types as they are only melee weapons Int even has.