Edit History

Blake_

Blake_

The combat music gets old relatively quickly. Our brain doesn't process the tiny details of variance in it and instead sticks with the sci fi techno electro tune that rules that particular track,  eventually resulting in annoyance. The same happens with ambient music, but that doesn't stress the player and I found myself longing for it even at 80% .

My point being : 7 days to die needs more battle tracks with different lead tunes. Also, 1 ambient track per biome mixed with the actual tracks would be awesome too. Tracks for city, country side and so on wouldn't hurt either.

Edit: And a couple of beers and a pimp hat if you don't mind.

Blake_

Blake_

The combat music gets old relatively quickly. Our brain doesn't process the tiny details of variance in it and instead sticks with the sci fi techno electro tune that rules that particular track,  eventually resulting in annoyance. The same happens with ambient music, but that doesn't stress the player and I found myself longing for it even at 80% .

My point being : 7 days to die needs more battle tracks with different lead tunes. Also, 1 ambient track per biome mixed with the actual tracks would be awesome too. Tracks for city, country side and so on wouldn't hurt either.

Edit: And a couole of beers and a pimp hat if you don't mind.

Blake_

Blake_