Edit History

DanLW

DanLW

Trying to make video less intrusive

46 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

And maybe some night music that sounds a bit. "scary" hearing screams of zombies, Wild animals, bugs, and other scary stuff!

Apparently, nighttime in A1 was like that.  I think something like the A1 night sounds would be good, albeit dialed back quite a bit... unless in the wasteland!

A1.1 nightime sounds (YouTube)

DanLW

DanLW

46 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

And maybe some night music that sounds a bit. "scary" hearing screams of zombies, Wild animals, bugs, and other scary stuff!

Apparently, nighttime in A1 was like that.  I think something like the A1 night sounds would be good, albeit dialed back quite a bit... unless in the wasteland!

A1.1 nightime sounds

DanLW

DanLW

44 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

A1.1 nightime sounds

DanLW

DanLW

41 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

A1.1

DanLW

DanLW

37 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said: