Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
STyK_

STyK_

duplicate word

26 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Guys, you do realize those things madmole said were just ideas still in the conceptual stage none of which will be done in A19?  Seriously nerdpoling has been around forever and although they "could" probably nerf it to hell, it definitely hurts the minecrafter side of the game so at the end of the day its probably not even worth spending time on until they get through all of the other missing features...

7 days to die

the survival horde crafting game

The key to the survival is 'the frame,' its the universal tool mandatory in any streamers guide to have in there tool belt. People want to talk about emersion breaking and there is everything the frame can do. I already made the meme.

Madmoles said his peace and that's the way it is, self-control is the answer.

I won't play multiplayer though. Co-operative and Player vs. player you'll never beable to match others speed looting and without some kind of safety like the keycard your going to get to the loot and someone else has already taken it. 

STyK_

STyK_

2 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Guys, you do realize those things madmole said were just ideas still in the conceptual stage none of which will be done in A19?  Seriously nerdpoling has been around forever and although they "could" probably nerf it to hell, it definitely hurts the minecrafter side of the game so at the end of the day its probably not even worth spending time on until they get through all of the other missing features...

7 days to die

the survival horde crafting game

The key to the survival is 'the frame,' its the universal tool mandatory in any streamers guide to have in there tool belt. People want to talk about emersion breaking and there is everything the frame can do. I already made the meme.

Madmoles said his peace and that's the way it is, self-control is the answer.

I won't play multiplayer though. Co-operative and Player vs. player you'll never beable to match others speed looting speed and without some kind of safety like the keycard your going to get to the loot and someone else has already taken it.