Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MechanicalLens

MechanicalLens

6 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Hey smartass! Come down from your high horse and mingle with us mortals! 😡

I did start reading in the edits but after a while it became tedious.

I was asking WHY they were deleted, not how to read them.

If it's a forum bug or a moderation abuse I'd like to know, if you don't mind that is... *smh*

That was because I received a few private messages from a couple people I haven't talked to in years (not on here), stating that they did not want to see my messages on this forum any longer. (I've said a few regretful things in the past, but I'm trying to repair damaged ends.) Out of respect, I "deleted" all of them.

Edit: Out of respect for those individuals, and also due to the nerdpoling argument that took place yesterday (I don't do well under stress I suppose), I will seldom interact with others around here. When A19 hits, I do plan on posting a post under General Discussions where forum members can discuss A19, such as what their first blood moon horde was like, that awesome POI they just looted, etc. Other than that though, and other than reactions to some of the dev's posts, I will be taking a step back.

MechanicalLens

MechanicalLens

If it's a forum bug or a moderation abuse I'd like to know, if you don't mind that is... *smh*

That was because I received a few private messages from a couple people I haven't talked to in years (not on here), stating that they did not want to see my messages on this forum any longer. (I've said a few regretful things in the past, but I'm trying to repair damaged ends.) Out of respect, I "deleted" all of them.

Edit: Out of respect for those individuals, I will seldom interact with others around here. When A19 hits, I do plan on posting a post under General Discussions where forum members can discuss A19, such as what their first blood moon horde was like, that awesome POI they just looted, etc. Other than that though, and other than reactions to some of the dev's posts, I will be taking a step back.

MechanicalLens

MechanicalLens

MechanicalLens

MechanicalLens

That was because I received a few private messages from a couple people I haven't talked to in years (not on here), stating that they did not want to see my messages on thos forum any longer. Out of respect, I "deleted" them.