Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

2 hours ago, madmole said:

It stacks, it depends if you are building a castle or a small hovel. I can get plenty of resources over time without perks. If you need a castle by day 10 then sure, you might think you need those perks, but early game I typically work up my combat perks because I just don't need a super fort right away. In fact lately I've just been gathering ALL my cement and cobblestones from POIs and never wasting my hard mined resources on those things.

But Miner69 also improves the shoveling up of resources in POIs!

And Miner69 should get you better tools earlier than finding them in A19 (except for quality6), which depends on miner69 as well.

And opening doors and walls (and sometimes safes) is still very important to everyone, including looters. 

So much depends on miner69 even for a looter. I'm playing one, don't build excessive forts and I still see this perk nearly as important as my primary weapon skill.

I may be misjudging it's importance, sure, I'm very interested what telemetry will show in A19

meganoth

meganoth

2 hours ago, madmole said:

It stacks, it depends if you are building a castle or a small hovel. I can get plenty of resources over time without perks. If you need a castle by day 10 then sure, you might think you need those perks, but early game I typically work up my combat perks because I just don't need a super fort right away. In fact lately I've just been gathering ALL my cement and cobblestones from POIs and never wasting my hard mined resources on those things.

And crafting your tools should be generally getting you better tools than finding them in A19 (except for quality6), which depends on miner69 as well.

And opening doors and walls (and sometimes safes) is still very important to everyone, including looters. 

I'm playing a looter, don't build excessive forts and I still see this perk nearly as important as my primary weapon skill. I may be wrong, I'm very interested what telemetry will show in A19

meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, madmole said:

And crafting your tools should be generally faster now than finding them in A19, which depends on miner69 as well.

I'm playing a looter, don't build excessive forts and I still see this perk nearly as important as my primary weapon skill