Edit History

Laz Man

Laz Man

53 minutes ago, Khalagar said:

Yeah, it was definitely a lot more bulky than I expected. Like I said earlier, I  basically just assumed it would be an AA-12 since it's what essentially every game uses for the automatic shotgun, but I found it fine over all. Looked more like a Borderlands gun than I expected, I'm not sure what RL gun it's based on

The vehicle glitches got ten times weirder than that. Me and a friend were flying Gyrocopters and I ran into him to try and boop him out of the air, and it instantly put the game in a load screen. When it finished loading we were across the map on motorcycles, in a town we had been in like 5 real life hours earlier.

Only thing I could figure was it registered the last time me and him had bumped into each other on our motorcycles, and when we collided hours later on Gyrocopters it took us back to the last time we had triggered vehicle collision physics.

Was super weird, we got two free motorcycles out of it  that were exact clones of the bikes we had at the time, and after driving 15+ minutes back to where we were flying, our Gyrocopters were crashed on the ground like we'd just teleported out and they fell

Auto shotgun is based on the saiga-12.

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/11/fostech-origin-12-next-level-semi-auto-12-gauge-shotguns/#axzz6PIGe4GMq

ERATUXiUEAAInKQ?format=jpg&name=large

Laz Man

Laz Man

52 minutes ago, Khalagar said:

Yeah, it was definitely a lot more bulky than I expected. Like I said earlier, I  basically just assumed it would be an AA-12 since it's what essentially every game uses for the automatic shotgun, but I found it fine over all. Looked more like a Borderlands gun than I expected, I'm not sure what RL gun it's based on

The vehicle glitches got ten times weirder than that. Me and a friend were flying Gyrocopters and I ran into him to try and boop him out of the air, and it instantly put the game in a load screen. When it finished loading we were across the map on motorcycles, in a town we had been in like 5 real life hours earlier.

Only thing I could figure was it registered the last time me and him had bumped into each other on our motorcycles, and when we collided hours later on Gyrocopters it took us back to the last time we had triggered vehicle collision physics.

Was super weird, we got two free motorcycles out of it  that were exact clones of the bikes we had at the time, and after driving 15+ minutes back to where we were flying, our Gyrocopters were crashed on the ground like we'd just teleported out and they fell

Auto shotgun I'd based on the saiga-12.

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/11/fostech-origin-12-next-level-semi-auto-12-gauge-shotguns/#axzz6PIGe4GMq

Laz Man

Laz Man

49 minutes ago, Khalagar said:

Laz Man

Laz Man

48 minutes ago, Khalagar said: