Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Mechanimal

Mechanimal

needed a splash of italic

1 hour ago, madmole said:

Hopefully the event manager can do that when its done.

I perked into strength and still don't mine into safes, the breeching rounds are king. One shot pops open a small safe. Not everyone mines. People have their play styles. People coming over from minecraft will spec into mining, people coming from COD will do fortitude. Quake players might want perception for railgun and rl type experience. People who like stealth games or gunslinging might go with agility. I wouldn't assume everyone plays like me and neither should you. While the axe is sufficient and free for me because I like to build, I don't use it in combat and I "waste" the perk points on clubs because its just more satisfying to me. I'm not a hardcore min maxer though, I do a bit of role playing and do what is fun instead of always the most efficient. My new base is beautiful and horrible at the same time, but I like a challenge :)

https://twitter.com/joelhuenink/status/1271527086188949504?s=20

Did... did you say railgun?

"... players might want perception for railgun and rl type experience."

Also nice base, hope to see some vids soon.

Mechanimal

Mechanimal

it needed a splash of italic

I perked into strength and still don't mine into safes, the breeching rounds are king. One shot pops open a small safe. Not everyone mines. People have their play styles. People coming over from minecraft will spec into mining, people coming from COD will do fortitude. Quake players might want perception for railgun and rl type experience. People who like stealth games or gunslinging might go with agility. I wouldn't assume everyone plays like me and neither should you. While the axe is sufficient and free for me because I like to build, I don't use it in combat and I "waste" the perk points on clubs because its just more satisfying to me. I'm not a hardcore min maxer though, I do a bit of role playing and do what is fun instead of always the most efficient. My new base is beautiful and horrible at the same time, but I like a challenge :)

Mechanimal

Mechanimal