Edit History

SnowDog1942

SnowDog1942

56 minutes ago, DaVegaNL said:

Any news on the performance of A19? Given the new lightning system, I'm expecting it to be worse than A18.

Wondering at the FPS he gets there.

Im not a programmer and I dont know how it correlates but for me the graphics in A18 are great, good enough such that id rather focus on adding more zombies and entities on screen rather than further improved graphics/lighting, assuming both would hurt frame rates and require general optimizations across the game.  

Better lighting vs a few on screen zeds?  Id take the zeds.  Better zombie textures vs a few more on screen?  Again id take higher numbers.  

Even as a first impression of the game, i think zed numbers could bring feeling of aww to the player more so than improved lighting. 

Again this is all assuming Improved graphics/textures/lighting directly reduce ability to add zeds and vice versa

SnowDog1942

SnowDog1942

49 minutes ago, DaVegaNL said:

Any news on the performance of A19? Given the new lightning system, I'm expecting it to be worse than A18.

Im not a programmer and I dont know how it correlates but for me the graphics in A18 are great, good enough such that id rather focus on adding more zombies and entities on screen rather than further improved graphics/lighting, assuming both would hurt frame rates and require general optimizations across the game.  

Better lighting vs a few on screen zeds?  Id take the zeds.  Better zombie textures vs a few more on screen?  Again id take higher numbers.  

SnowDog1942

SnowDog1942

8 minutes ago, DaVegaNL said: