Edit History

Ranzera

Ranzera

1 hour ago, HungryZombie said:

You are over-thinking it and making the logical error that most people see it the way you do. In my years on this forum I've never seen anyone even bring this issue up.

One of a million ways to explain it using my imagination is: Over the years people have picked the "nice" areas clean. The apocalypse did not just happen yesterday. The only good loot left is in the dangerous areas filled with nasty burnt and irradiated creatures that people avoided.

You've failed to demonstrate how that's a logical error. Making an argument isn't a logical error. I'm not pretending anyone here sees it any way in particular. If I thought everyone saw it the way I do, I wouldn't be here presenting my view point, would I?

If all the Bandits are supposedly in the wasteland, don't you think they would have "picked that clean" over the years? Hmmm? Speaking of logical errors, Cherry picking where your logic applies...

Ranzera

Ranzera

1 hour ago, HungryZombie said:

You are over-thinking it and making the logical error that most people see it the way you do. In my years on this forum I've never seen anyone even bring this issue up.

One of a million ways to explain it using my imagination is: Over the years people have picked the "nice" areas clean. The apocalypse did not just happen yesterday. The only good loot left is in the dangerous areas filled with nasty burnt and irradiated creatures that people avoided.

You've failed to demonstrate how that's a logical error. Making an argument isn't a logical error. I'm not pretending anyone here sees it any way in particular. If I thought everyone saw it the way I do, I wouldn't be here presenting my view point, would I?

If all the Bandits are supposedly in the wasteland, don't you think they would have "picked that clean" over the years? Hmmm?