Edit History

Mechanimal

Mechanimal

weird word hath been destroyed

1 hour ago, beerfly said:

A new screenshot of a girl looking for her left eye. And another one with someone looking in a book shelf. 

Somehow these reminds me of the early alphas, before A10, it brings some good mood and looks brilliant. Just wanted to add that. 

See now, already a nice new texture I see to paint with, and boy am I going to use it: the hardwood plank floor. I had a feeling we'd be getting new ones from all the commercial/store POI work this alpha, and I expect there's more yet where that came from.

And new far more 3D bookshelves.

Various stacks of books.

This should make base building peeps happy, especially those who like building libraries and/or studies, like me.

Mechanimal

Mechanimal

1 hour ago, beerfly said:

A new screenshot of a girl looking for her left eye. And another one with someone looking in a book shelf. 

Somehow these reminds me of the early alphas, before A10, it brings some good mood and looks brilliant. Just wanted to add that. 

See now, already a nice new texture I see to paint with, and boy am I going to use it: the hardwood plank floor. I had a feeling we'd be getting new ones from all the commercial/store POI work this alpha, and I expect there's more yet where that came from.

And new far more 3D bookshelves.

Various stacks of books.

This should make base building peeps happy, especially those who like building libraries and/or studies, like muah.