Edit History

15 minutes ago, madmole said:

Pretty much all STR. I bought 2 ranks of engineering to get my forge and workbench, 2 ranks of barter, nothing else outside of strength. I have 4 ranks of clubs, shotgun, miner, mother lode, 2 pack mule. Grinding to get STR 10 so I can start the last 5. I only need 9 if I can find another cigar :)

Well, good luck to you in that world, and try not to die again. ;) Funny enough, I'm planning on going STR (shotguns and clubs) for my first A19 playthrough.

I rarely die unless I do a nightmare run speed during day or tweak the options to be really hard. A noob cannot do a tier 5 unless they just wander in there without direction from a trader. I enjoy a fair death. You could say I got a little careless rushing into that bathroom and not making sure the damn hallway was clear first. I haven't done a T5 in a long time because they are too tedious but this one was just fetch so I thought I'd try it. I don't like cheap deaths were you get ninja'd by something in the middle of a field, but this was a fair death and could have been prevented if I'd have not ran in there like Rambo. When they fall from ceilings now most of them fall on their asses so I was trying to take advantage of that and smash them while they were down.

Too many times in A18 I've seen zombies stand on the edges of ledges and just walk in place, as if they're stuck behind an invisible wall. Hopefully with these new ragdoll physics events you speak of, this issue is fixed. :)

Pretty much all STR. I bought 2 ranks of engineering to get my forge and workbench, 2 ranks of barter, nothing else outside of strength. I have 4 ranks of clubs, shotgun, miner, mother lode, 2 pack mule. Grinding to get STR 10 so I can start the last 5. I only need 9 if I can find another cigar :)

Well, good luck to you in that world, and try not to die again. ;) Funny enough, I'm planning on going STR (shotguns and clubs) for my first A19 playthrough.

I rarely die unless I do a nightmare run speed during day or tweak the options to be really hard. A noob cannot do a tier 5 unless they just wander in there without direction from a trader. I enjoy a fair death. You could say I got a little careless rushing into that bathroom and not making sure the damn hallway was clear first. I haven't done a T5 in a long time because they are too tedious but this one was just fetch so I thought I'd try it. I don't like cheap deaths were you get ninja'd by something in the middle of a field, but this was a fair death and could have been prevented if I'd have not ran in there like Rambo. When they fall from ceilings now most of them fall on their asses so I was trying to take advantage of that and smash them while they were down.

Too many times in A18 I've seen zombies stand on the edges of ledges and just walk in place, as if they're stuck. Hopefully with these new ragdoll physics events you speak off, this issue is fixed. :)

14 minutes ago, madmole said:

14 minutes ago, madmole said:

Too many times in A18 I've seen zombies stand on the edges of ledges and just walk in place, as if stuck. Hopefully with these new ragdoll physics events you speak off, this issue is fixed. :)

11 minutes ago, madmole said:

13 minutes ago, madmole said:

Too many times in A18 I've seen zombies stand on the edges of ledges and just walked in place, as if stuck. Hopefully with these new ragdoll physics events you speak off, this issue is fixed. :)