Edit History

3 minutes ago, madmole said:

I level really fast. I am level 30 by day 14, most people level one level a day so are about level 14. I got my shotgun from questing and a blunderbuss in loot. Like I said traders don't follow the new progression they are like they always were. We can address that in a future alpha, but even for Tier 4's I'm getting green T1's so I don't see a huge problem.

Well, well, seems like I've got a contender for fast leveling. ;) You seem to be on par with me, to be honest; it's why I've turned XP gain down in my worlds to 50%.

2 minutes ago, madmole said:

I level really fast. I am level 30 by day 14, most people level one level a day so are about level 14. I got my shotgun from questing and a blunderbuss in loot. Like I said traders don't follow the new progression they are like they always were. We can address that in a future alpha, but even for Tier 4's I'm getting green T1's so I don't see a huge problem.

Well, well, seems like I've got a contender for fast levelling. ;) You seem to be on par with me, to be honest; it's why I've turned XP gain down in my worlds to 50%.