Edit History

8 hours ago, Roland said:

One of my favorite aspects of the game in recent alphas is how they took the focus off of the player as the center of the universe. You can see a horde and they aren't walking straight at you. Details like this really make you feel part of the world rather than that feeling that the world was created for you.

Here is a small clip of Alpha 19 I was allowed to share. It shows a bit of the new music and there is this point where you can see what I'm talking about where you aren't the focus of the world. You might catch sight of one of the new zombies as well..

I totally agree

got me

8 hours ago, Roland said:

One of my favorite aspects of the game in recent alphas is how they took the focus off of the player as the center of the universe. You can see a horde and they aren't walking straight at you. Details like this really make you feel part of the world rather than that feeling that the world was created for you.

Here is a small clip of Alpha 19 I was allowed to share. It shows a bit of the new music and there is this point where you can see what I'm talking about where you aren't the focus of the world. You might catch sight of one of the new zombies as well..

I totally agree