How to make ramps in A18?

Jan2607

I find just crafting wet concrete blocks has the most block shapes available, but why TFP don't have the entire shapes provided to all Building Block "cubes" is strange to me. In Empyrean they just can a full block menu selection for any CUBE block material type.

I find just crafting wet concrete blocks has the most block shapes available, but why TFP don't have the entire shapes provided to all Building Block "cubes" is strange to me. In Empyrean they just can a full block menu selection for any CUBE block material type.

Completely agree. This is one of the first things i mod in since A16.

What is only more strange is the fact that the funpimps implemented a major simplification for frame block support since ...maybe... A15 or so, but they ever since missed out a lot of wood frame and nearly all rebar frame structures, with no apparent reason. Modding them in, luckily, is rather easy thanks to their frame structure support.

Would be nice if they would finally complete that matter on their own.

MM added some new ramp blocks to make a 1x4 ramp. Think you have to be in creative or cheat mode though.

Edit..search creative menu for 'narrow' and they'll come up...tip, mid, high and one more piece I can't remember the name of...

Archived