Anyone else miss looting zombie corpses?

Korrasis

I guess it works for you and not for us. Personally they have intentionally made the game grindier, weighing the game down and bringing certain game mechanical things up. FTP have never been known for really asking the consumer base what they like and that usually ends up with events like the tragic event of the Alpha16 launch.

Whose "us"?

One of the most consistent things I see on both these and the Steam forums, is someone making critical feedback so often uses the pro-noun "us/we" where they ought to have said "I/me"........

Whose "us"?

One of the most consistent things I see on both these and the Steam forums, is someone making critical feedback so often uses the pro-noun "us/we" where they ought to have said "I/me"........

This could be the case of someone like me who plays with a group of friends that share the same views of the game, I've been guilty of using 'we' from times to times, but I try my utmost to always specify that I speak for a group of 4-7 people.

Whose "us"?

:) why do you stick to this "us/we"?

Most people express their speech in this way... And if you are an adult, you perfectly understand what he means.

Technically, if i agree with his opinion - there are already two of us and it already falls under the definition of "we".

Or do you think that his opinion is absolutely no one supports ?

:) why do you stick to this "us/we"?

Most people express their speech in this way... And if you are an adult, you perfectly understand what he means.

Technically, if i agree with his opinion - there are already two of us and it already falls under the definition of "we".

Or do you think that his opinion is absolutely no one supports ?

I explained why.

One of the best indicators of whether a post will favour or criticise the game is whether it uses "I" or "we". It's not something I especially point out for every post though, it's absolutely human nature when complaining about something to see it as something everyone would agree with, but it does get a little predictable.

While looting was a nice mechanic. I do think the bag drops are alot higher quality and more exciting because I never seen any zombie lore where the survivors are looting zeds

As opposed to the ones where the zombies drop a bright yellow bag with loot when killed? ;)

I explained why.

One of the best indicators of whether a post will favour or criticise the game is whether it uses "I" or "we". It's not something I especially point out for every post though, it's absolutely human nature when complaining about something to see it as something everyone would agree with, but it does get a little predictable.

There have been hundreds of posts complaining about how the game was vs the game is. Each opinion has at least a few supporters.

What I have stated is that I dont care if you could prove if a majority favors the opposite of my opinion, if the majority wants 7D2D to become another fortnite with some aesthtic zombies sprinkled in it. There were aspects of older alphas that made this game (and only this game) unique and enjoyable. And it is clear the developers have given up on those aspects. And I am not arguing that they dont have the right to do so, but I have the right to lement the direction they are now on. I get to voice my opinion, even if what I want is not the majority, or necessarily the most profitable direction for the stakeholders.

There have been hundreds of posts complaining about how the game was vs the game is. Each opinion has at least a few supporters.

What I have stated is that I dont care if you could prove if a majority favors the opposite of my opinion, if the majority wants 7D2D to become another fortnite with some aesthtic zombies sprinkled in it. There were aspects of older alphas that made this game (and only this game) unique and enjoyable. And it is clear the developers have given up on those aspects. And I am not arguing that they dont have the right to do so, but I have the right to lement the direction they are now on. I get to voice my opinion, even if what I want is not the majority, or necessarily the most profitable direction for the stakeholders.

Absolutely you do, and I fully support your right to criticise the games direction if you feel they're going down the wrong path. Critical feedback is actually more valuable than positive feedback, I'm just offering a few tips on how to make sure the content of your message isn't obscured by its delivery. :-)

While I'm 100% behind the A17/18 method of zombie loot, there's things I'd prefer were done differently too, I'd like to see more of a reason to build a bigger base, more zombies (lots more please), and a few other things as well. Unfortunately for us all, no game is perfectly tailored to anyone at all, let alone everyone.

While looting was a nice mechanic. I do think the bag drops are alot higher quality and more exciting because I never seen any zombie lore where the survivors are looting zeds

I can't remember what show it was, but I recall someone stealing a zombie's shoes to replace their own dilapidated pair. In a real post apocalyptic situation, I'm sure we'd all be giving the zombies a good frisk. You never know what they might have in their pockets.

In the actual massive (really massive) hordes this is contraproducent, imagine many levels of corpses around your base or anti horde structure, this make electric, dart traps or spike defenses uneffective quickly and get to the zed the indirect option to make stairs of own corpses and attack points above of the concrete or steel level of your defense system.

In the actual massive (really massive) hordes this is contraproducent, imagine many levels of corpses around your base or anti horde structure, this make electric, dart traps or spike defenses uneffective quickly and get to the zed the indirect option to make stairs of own corpses and attack points above of the concrete or steel level of your defense system.

That would be absolutely amazing! \o/

Archived