Steel Tools Schematic

Armor9

We are on day 130ish I believe on the current server with 1.5 hour days. Currently gamestage ~150 at least for myself. Four players playing, 2 active scavangers fully skilled up in lucky looter. NOBODY has found steel tool schematics. Nobody. Almost all of us have level 6 steel tools of every type, nobody can make steel tools however. I have found parts to build motorcycles, jeeps, helicopters. Several level 6 turrets, all kinds of stuff. But nobody has found that schematic.

RNGeezus giveth and taketh away.

We are on day 130ish I believe on the current server with 1.5 hour days. Currently gamestage ~150 at least for myself. Four players playing, 2 active scavangers fully skilled up in lucky looter. NOBODY has found steel tool schematics. Nobody. Almost all of us have level 6 steel tools of every type, nobody can make steel tools however. I have found parts to build motorcycles, jeeps, helicopters. Several level 6 turrets, all kinds of stuff. But nobody has found that schematic.

RNGeezus giveth and taketh away.

Me too. Day 48 maxed out lucky looter, no steel weapon schematics. Thankfully I did craft a level 5 auger.

You can literally skip straight to auger, just have 5 in lucky looter and you'll find one easy

This is indeed accurate. It does make the auger a better option earlier in the game than the steel pickaxe.

Archived