Offical PvP Servers? (Ranty)

Stahl

So when is 7dtd getting offical servers and no i don't mean PvE servers because whats the f**king point of that.

I mean PvP servers!

Honestly, thats where this game shines. Hordes are fun but, lets face it, once you get to day 30 or so you've just about experienced everything the game as to offer and it gets boring, yeah you could build a bigger base but whats the point, it already keeps zombies out.

On PvP servers i feel like the game has much greater longevity. Finding player bases and raiding them is great fun, but the game just doesn't cater to that.

Why did they devs add timed charges if they still do less damage because of the land claim block. It defo wasn't to get into safes because we have lock picks now or you can just beat your way into it.

So when is 7dtd getting offical servers and no i don't mean PvE servers because whats the f**king point of that.

I mean PvP servers!

Honestly, thats where this game shines. Hordes are fun but, lets face it, once you get to day 30 or so you've just about experienced everything the game as to offer and it gets boring, yeah you could build a bigger base but whats the point, it already keeps zombies out.

On PvP servers i feel like the game has much greater longevity. Finding player bases and raiding them is great fun, but the game just doesn't cater to that.

Why did they devs add timed charges if they still do less damage because of the land claim block. It defo wasn't to get into safes because we have lock picks now or you can just beat your way into it.

I myself love pvp,played it alot.but this game is full of bugs,that's why I left it.Pve is joke.Now I only play single player with mod(Darkness Falls),at hardest difficulty,Which is more interesting and challenging.

I mean PvP servers!

I love the PvP too, havent played it much since a16 tho. When they shrunk the maps and took away multiple land claims it kinda pooped on my parade.

Have over 6k hours playing PvP on here. I could never put that much time into PvE so I agree with ya. I am just hoping they give it some love at some point, or I guess I am just waiting for it to go gold and some good mods get solidified to make PvP good again.

Dont really care about official servers tho. Taking a wild guess and saying that they arent going to do that and deal with maintaining the PvP stuff. It is not their focus for the game.

Archived