Hitmarkers Modlet

moongaming

Hey everyone!

here's a modlet I made that add hitmarkers (cross in the center of the screen that dissapear quickly) on succesful shots similar to some famous fps game.

the mod will show White hitmarkers on body shot, Red on headshots and Green on allies/players shot.

(only works with ranged weapon of course)

here's a video showing it ingame with a little surprise in the end (which is for a later mod):

and a quick gif if you don't have time for this:

giphy.gif

Haven't tested it thoroughly (and not on multiplayer) let me know if you have any problems.

Download link (A18) : Click Here !

haha I kinda expected that

551-1573181262-2146237576.png

the thing in the center appears everytime you hit successfully an enemy with a ranged shot.

it will turn red on headshot, white in the body and green if you're hitting another player.

basically it's an hit indicator that can be really useful when doing things like long-range archery/sniping.

haha I kinda expected that

551-1573181262-2146237576.png

the thing in the center appears everytime you hit successfully an enemy with a ranged shot.

it will turn red on headshot, white in the body and green if you're hitting another player.

basically it's an hit indicator that can be really useful when doing things like long-range archery/sniping.

Argh yep I see it now lol old eyes lol first vid I missed it the several times i watched but just then when ya used the sniper I saw the crosshair go red. But yeh than others it still looks white lol :-/

- - - Updated - - -

don't know if that's sarcastic Maynard but it is barely visible on the gif because of compression sadly.

best bet is watching the video or trying it yourself :jaded:

Or asking like I did. :-D

don't know if that's sarcastic Maynard but it is barely visible on the gif because of compression sadly.

best bet is watching the video or trying it yourself :jaded:

Wasnt being sarcastic, I see it clearly in the gif.

When I take my glasses off, ya. But I am pretty much blind then.

• 1 month later...

Archived