thoughts and wishes after alpha 18 testing

Arkonik

So Far having a blast. Needs some optimization on textures before this alpha I've ran on full with 30 to 50 fps on my 760 gtx ti now I'm getting 4 to 10 fps in a lot of areas. Look at ground or directly in sky I jump to 60+ this needs to be looked into.

Things I think that need to added to bring the game full circle.

1 to 2 each Firetrucks, police cars city and state trooper, tanks, semi trucks, planes and choppers all of these are static like the bus and military truck only salvage items and loot containers.

Need to ad a hum V as a working vehicle.

Some new poi's vetrinary hospital, air field, random road military blockades along road sides.

I know some people don't like the changes but I personally thing it's the best version so far. I love working the builds plus it makes multi player better cause you need to work together better.

Thanks for all the great changes Fun Pimps. I've been a support since the beginning in kick starter and all I can say is the game has developed nicely and keeps getting better.

So Far having a blast. Needs some optimization on textures before this alpha I've ran on full with 30 to 50 fps on my 760 gtx ti now I'm getting 4 to 10 fps in a lot of areas. Look at ground or directly in sky I jump to 60+ this needs to be looked into.

Things I think that need to added to bring the game full circle.

1 to 2 each Firetrucks, police cars city and state trooper, tanks, semi trucks, planes and choppers all of these are static like the bus and military truck only salvage items and loot containers.

Need to ad a hum V as a working vehicle.

Some new poi's vetrinary hospital, air field, random road military blockades along road sides.

I know some people don't like the changes but I personally thing it's the best version so far. I love working the builds plus it makes multi player better cause you need to work together better.

Thanks for all the great changes Fun Pimps. I've been a support since the beginning in kick starter and all I can say is the game has developed nicely and keeps getting better.

Two things that needs to be improved is base building and zombies spawn rates. I seen alot of threads saying there's no point in building a base now which is sad:( Also zombies need to spawn more:)

Things that need to be improved is. (1) base building needs to be improved cause right now it's point less

to build em.:(

(2) zombies spawn rate needs to be improved so that they can spawn alot more. And there damage to buildings should be more.

Other then that the rest of alpha 18 is great:D

Two things that needs to be improved is base building and zombies spawn rates.

I agree. I'm playing on hardest difficulty and it only seems to be challenging at the start of the game when you don't have enough skill points to spend yet.

Once you get your vehicle, you can cheese all the horde nights by driving in circles. Seriously that needs to be fixed. Maybe add random lightning strikes that will destroy your vehicle or something.

Pathing "exploits" needs to be fixed too, if the game detects that zombies are in a "loop", they need to go berserk right away and start smashing random blocks near the player.

You could have it so that the Blood Moon itself has a weird effect on engines so they won't start, or they burn 1000% more gas or something.

But there's always bicycles....damn.

Pathing "exploits" needs to be fixed too, if the game detects that zombies are in a "loop", they need to go berserk right away and start smashing random blocks near the player.

This would cause an outrage probably as so many players are now used to doing this as second nature.

I went through the game files and noticed they removed the wild potato spawns in the random world gen. I wished they added them back. I wanted to try out the new cooking recipes but most of them require potatoes.

Am I missing something or do I have to rely on good trader deals / trash bag rng?

Wow I can't actually remember where I got all my Potato seeds. Obviously you only need 1 to get things rolling. You can definitely loot them, I remember that much

There are some POIs with potatoes. Among others a greenhouse and a farm.

A good source for mushrooms is a yellow house with the letters JW on the front.

Archived