Remove RNG from items

Jegethy

I'm trying to remove the negative RNG that was added to items in A18.

The problem I am having is that there are multiple of the same tags within the effect_group section, as shown below.

<effect_group name="meleeToolFireaxeIron">
	<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="base_set" value="15.1"/>
	<passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="base_set" value="45.0"/>
	<passive_effect name="AttacksPerMinute" operation="base_set" value="60"/> <!-- Gazz change 47 to 60 -->
	<passive_effect name="StaminaLoss" operation="base_set" value="15.6" tags="primary"/>
	<passive_effect name="DegradationMax" operation="base_set" value="188,641" tier="1,6" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
	<passive_effect name="DegradationPerUse" operation="base_set" value="1" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
	<passive_effect name="MaxRange" operation="base_set" value="2.6"/>
	<passive_effect name="BlockRange" operation="base_set" value="3.5"/>

<passive_effect name="ModSlots" operation="base_set" value="1,1,2,2,3,4" tier="1,2,3,4,5,6"/>
	<passive_effect name="ModPowerBonus" operation="perc_add" value=".10" tags="EntityDamage,BlockDamage"/>
	<passive_effect name="ModPowerBonus" operation="base_add" value="200" tags="EconomicValue"/>

<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="perc_add" value="-.15,.15"/> <!-- random rng -->
	<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="perc_add" value=".1,.5" tier="2,6"/> <!-- tier bonus -->
	<passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="perc_add" value="-.15,.15"/> <!-- random rng -->
	<passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="perc_add" value=".1,.5" tier="2,6"/> <!-- tier bonus -->
	<passive_effect name="DegradationMax" operation="perc_add" value="-.15,.15" tags="perkMiner69r"/> <!-- random DegMax -->
	<passive_effect name="AttacksPerMinute" operation="perc_add" value="-.05,.05"/> <!-- random APM -->
	<passive_effect name="StaminaLoss" operation="perc_add" value="-.05,.05"/> <!-- random StamLoss -->

<passive_effect name="HarvestCount" operation="base_set" value=".7" tags="butcherHarvest"/>
	<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-.8" tags="earth"/>
	<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-.75" tags="stone"/>
	<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-.75" tags="metal"/>
</effect_group>

Setting the xpath to change EntityDamage for example will change all 3 occurrences of it. Using "/passive_effect [contains(@name, 'EntityDamage') and (contains(@operation, 'perc_add'))]" will result in the 'base_set' damage being correct, and it changes the RNG EntityDamage line as intended, but it also changes the line below that which affects the tier bonus.

I don't know how to get around this as using more than one and/or condition results in an error.

The only solution I can think of is to remove and then append the entire block, but I was hoping to cover all items with as few lines as possible. This is the code I was trying to use:

<set xpath="/items/item/effect_group/passive_effect[contains(@name, 'EntityDamage') and (contains(@operation, 'perc_add'))]/@value">0,.15</set>

Archived